Cut Out Treatment

My key aims for this project is to make people/ the viewing audience aware that there is still discrimination going on and that it appears in many forms in many different situations. Some which are blatantly obvious and others which are done in a somewhat subtle way.


I want my work to say no-one should conform to what anyone else thinks is right, normal. Sexuality is something that you can not conform to, you are either gay, straight, bi-sexual or lesbian just because someone says you can't be with someone that is of the same sex as you does not mean you will instantly be able to conform to what they think is correct and suddenly lead a 'normal' heterosexual life.


I do hope young/recently out gay/lesbian/bi-sexual males and females do so that if they are confronted with such a situation or one of a similar magnitude will stand up for what they believe is right and not just conform to what someone else believes to be right, normal and acceptable. 



It will be shown at 'Little Eye' final degree show at the Curzon Soho Cinema. As well as being posted on youtube. I may also send it along to any film productions/companies that I am interested in working for to show them what I am capable of producing/creating which will hopefully find and secure me a job prospect.
My film 'Cut Out' does not need to be shown in any particular way.

No comments:

Post a Comment